THIS COURSE IS FOR CE ONLY
Note: A Zoom Meetings invitation and digital course materials will be sent to all registrants prior to the event. If you have not received your Zoom Registration link and materials 24 hours prior to the event, please contact us at email@example.com
7:00 AM Pacific
8:00 AM Mountain
9:00 AM Central
10:00 AM Eastern
Course Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be in writing to DIlk@asfmra.org.
- Prior to September 28: $25 cancellation fee
- September 29 - October 4: $50 cancellation fee
- No Shows will forfeit all registration fees
- Transfers or substitutions can be done prior to the course date
This course is a key requirement for those seeing accreditation as a Real Property Review Appraiser (RPRA). Learn more about earning your RPRA designation here.
This course is intended to teach the class participants about the Appraisal Review Process through lecture, class discussion, reviewing appraisals and reporting the results of the review.
The purpose of this course is to provide training for review appraisers performing reviews of appraisal reports for federal land acquisitions or conveyances. Because this course utilizes the Yellow Book, the format follows the outline of Standard C – Standards for Review of Appraisals. The course material expands on the sections in these Standards with pertinent discussion questions and drill problems.
Sharpen the students review skills through the solution of appraisal review case studies.
Assist the student to become a more proficient reviewer.
Please Note: This is an advanced skill level course. It is assumed the student has already gained the level of knowledge and understanding that is taught in the lower level courses such as Valuation of Conservation Easements and Other Partial Interests in Real Estate, and Uniform Appraisal Standards for Federal Land Acquisitions.
Required Equipment & Textbooks: HP- 12c, HP-17bII or HP-19bII calculator; Current edition of USPAP, and Uniform Appraisal Standards for Federal Land Acquisitions
Optional Texts: The Appraisal of Real Estate, Fourteenth Edition, Appraisal of Rural Property, Second Edition
Contact Hours: 36 hours + 4 hour exam
Course Timetable: Days: 1-5 8 AM – 5 PM
Accreditation: This course is required for the RPRA
Instructor/s: Chris Greenwalt, ARA, RPRA and Robin Nesburg, ARA, RPRA
Live Streaming Broadcast Requirements
In order to attend this live streaming broadcast, ensure you have access to:
- A computer with a webcam, audio and a microphone so you and the instructor can see each other and interact
- Reliable internet access capable of video conferencing
- Photo identification clearly showing your photo and name. You may block off other identification. This will be used to verify student attendance. Attendance will be taken at various times throughout the class. To earn Continuing Education credit, you will need 100% attendance and must be visibly present in the video frame for the duration of the class. A lunch break as well as additional short breaks will be provided throughout.
- We will be using Zoom as our platform. Following is a short YouTube video about how to navigate a Zoom webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting
List of Approvals