2021 Education Week
Omaha (La Vista), Nebraska
Main Seminars: July 18-20
All Classes/Committee Meetings: July 13-24
From July 13-24, the ASFMRA will offer qualifying and continuing education courses and seminars for rural appraisers, farm managers and agricultural consultants during its annual Education Week.
This year's event will take place at the Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel & Conference Center in La Vista, Nebraska, with the main seminars and networking events taking place from July 18-20. The schedule will include:
- Investment Grade Properties Seminar
- Appraising Non-Income Producing Properties Seminar
- Practical Applications of the Equivalency Ratio Seminar
- Management Seminar & Ringman Training
- Ag Land Management 1-4 Courses plus AFM Exam
- Advanced Appraisal Exam Prep Course plus ARA Exam
- Appraisal QE Courses (TBD)
- YPN Leadership Workshop
- Networking Events, and More!
A complete schedule, along with registration, will be made available in Spring 2021, so check back for more! For questions, email our Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in serving as a sponsor at this event? Contact us at email@example.com.