2020 ASFMRA Virtual Annual Conference
November 9-13, 2020
On July 23, the ASFMRA Executive Council voted unanimously to transition the 2020 ASFMRA Virtual Annual Conference, sponsored by LIA, to an online-only format.
Since that time, the ASFMRA National staff and a Virtual Annual Conference Task Force have worked hard to iron out a new schedule of virtual educational and celebratory events to take place throughout the week of November 9-13.
As always, the annual event will include:
- Accreditation & Awards Ceremony, sponsored by Hertz
- General Sessions
- Appraiser Rapid Fire
- Education Foundation Auction, sponsored by Pioneer
- YPN Workshop & Networking Event, sponsored by Bayer Crop Science
- Officer Installation & President's Address
- Membership Advisory Group, sponsored by MapRight
- ASFMRA Executive Council and Committee Meetings
All of the events will be free to attend for those who do not require state continuing education credit or for those whose states do not provide credit for synchronous online education. ASFMRA members seeking state continuing education credits for attending the Appraiser Rapid Fire event will receive a discounted rate. To find out if your state provides continuing education credits for this four-hour event, email Deanna Ilk today at email@example.com.
In addition, the ASFMRA will hold its Appraisal National Best Practices Seminar the following week on November 17 in a live-stream format.