THIS COURSE IS FOR CE ONLY
Note: A Zoom Meetings invitation and digital course materials will be sent to all registrants prior to the event. If you have not received your Zoom Registration link and materials 24 hours prior to the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 AM Pacific
8:00 AM Mountain
9:00 AM Central
10:00 AM Eastern
The course is specifically designed to illustrate how all the approaches to value fit together in an appraisal, drawing from the body of knowledge taught in Cost Approach for General Appraisers (A301), Sales Comparison Approach for General Appraisers (A302), and Income Approach for General Appraisers, Part 1 (A303). The material will be presented primarily in the form of case studies, supplemented with lectures and class discussion.
Please Note: This course is designed to follow Basic Appraisal Principles, Basic Appraisal Procedures, the Cost, Sales and Income courses. It is assumed the student has already gained the level of knowledge and understanding that is taught in the lower level classes.
Required Equipment & Textbooks: Laptop or tablet with camera and microphone; HP-12c, Hp-17bII or HP-19bII calculator
Optional Textbooks: Valuing Rural America, Appraisal of Real Estate, Thirteenth Edition; Dictionary of Real Estate Appraisal, Fifth Edition
Course Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be in writing to DIlk@asfmra.org.
- Prior to October 5: $25 cancellation fee
- October 5 - October 12: $50 cancellation fee
- No Shows will forfeit all registration fees
- Transfers or substitutions can be done prior to the course date
Contact Hours: 27 hours + 3 hour exam
Course Timetable: Days 1-3: 8 AM – 5 PM; Day 4: 8 AM – 4 PM
AQB Licensure Requirement: Certified General
Accreditation: This course is required for the ARA and the RPRA
Instructor/s: JoAnn Wall, ARA and Scott Seely, ARA
Live Streaming Broadcast Requirements
In order to attend this live streaming broadcast, ensure you have access to:
- A computer with a webcam, audio and a microphone so you and the instructor can see each other and interact
- Reliable internet access capable of video conferencing
- Photo identification clearly showing your photo and name. You may block off other identification. This will be used to verify student attendance. Attendance will be taken at various times throughout the class. To earn Continuing Education credit, you will need 100% attendance and must be visibly present in the video frame for the duration of the class. A lunch break as well as additional short breaks will be provided throughout.
- We will be using Zoom as our platform. Following is a short YouTube video about how to navigate a Zoom webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting
List of Approvals
For More Information
Deanna Ilk | 303-692-1222 | email@example.com