Make sure you join us in Chandler, Arizona – October 29-November 2, 2018!
ASFMRA’s Annual Conference and Trade Show, October 29-November 2, 2018 in Chandler, Arizona is THE conference for anyone involved with rural property and rural property assets – managing, consulting, valuing and brokering on behalf of clients and landowners throughout the United States.
Annual Conference – brings together the most highly accredited rural property professionals and industry experts from around the country to provide you with the opportunity to:
- Network with the best and the brightest rural land experts
- Gain insight into the future of the US economy
- Understand the challenges facing bankers and borrowers alike
- Comprehend the impact of changes in the farm bill
- Absorb where we are headed in terms of taxes and property rights
- Identify ways to use technology to gain efficiencies and increase effectiveness
- Learn how to deal with lessened government regulations
- Identify opportunities for success now and in the future
- Obtain education and CE credits – to acquire and maintain your specialized accreditations
The American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Property Appraisers® (ASFMRA®) is the largest and most trusted professional Society for rural property professionals. Our members are recognized industry leaders and have the expertise to manage, appraise and consult on rural properties located throughout the United States.
Attending the ASFMRA Annual Conference: Changes, Challenges and Opportunities will make you more knowledgeable, more successful and provide the opportunity to engage with The Most Trusted Rural Property Professionals!
For more information about this conference, contact ASFMRA at email@example.com or call 303-692-1222
Make sure to mark your calendar for future ASFMRA Annual Conferences!
2019: November 18 - 22, 2019 at the Omni Louisville Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky