Belonging to the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) provides numerous professional Membership Benefits.
As a member of the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA), you will become a part of the premier organization for professionals who provide management, consultation and valuation services on rural and agricultural assets. The ASFMRA provides members with the resources, information and world class education that enable them to provide valuable services to the rural property community. The Membership Benefits include:
Strength and Support as a Membership Benefit
- Competitive advantage in marketplace with ASFMRA Designations
- Vast networking capabilities
- Business development/management tools
- Greater public awareness of the individuals skills, training, experience
- National, regional and local leadership opportunities through education, meetings and conferences
- Research and market data
Code of Ethics
- Standards of ethical conduct
- Peer guidance
Membership Benefits through Marketing Campaigns
- Public relations and activities promote ASFMRA and members
- Industry trade show participation
- National, regional and local promotions of member activities and honors
- Involvement with allied organizations
Membership Benefits through Education
- Accreditation program
- Highest quality Appraisal, Management, and Consulting Education
- Exceeds appraisal certification requirements
- Unlimited education opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Experienced instructors
- On-line educational offerings
- Reduced tuition for members
- Continuing Education
Resources, References, Communications
- Constant access to resources for running an effective business, from any computer or Smartphone
- Find a Land Expert Member Directory listing provided to strengthen industry contacts and provide marketing opportunities
- Wide distribution of the member directory develops new business leads
- Membership Benefits through subscription to the The Journal of the ASFMRA
- Up-to-date information you need, delivered straight to your inbox to save you time – Subscription to the ASFMRA Ag News and Legislative Action News
- Chapter / District Affiliation News
- LandOwner Newsletter - Bi-monthly E-Newsletter that reports on land values and factors impacting land values. $2,400/year subscription at no cost to member.
- The Agriculture Letter- Bi-weekly newsletter (26 issues/year) for accurate forecasts for farm income, market prices, input costs and labor supply as well as the outlook for crop and livestock production. $2,250/year subscription at no cost to member.
- The Ferguson Report- Bi-weekly newsletter (26 issues/year) for accurate forecasts for farm income, market prices, input costs and labor supply as well as the outlook for crop and livestock production. $59/year subscription at no cost to member.
- Access to the Lands of America Network including LandsofAmerica.com and LandandFarm.com, which provides industry leading resources for buyers and sellers of rural land. These sites combined average 3.6 million visitors every month. Each offers a number of subscription options for posting listing inventory that are both flexible and affordable and ASFMRA members receive additional incentives when they sign-up.
- AgWare Software Discount – $150 or more depending upon what you use!
- Membership benefits that include special rates on AgriData Mapping & LandVoyage Mapping
- Members login here to view details on these benefits
National Conferences and Meetings
- Opportunities to build relationships, network with your peers, and learn how to overcome the economic challenges facing our industry.
- Member networking and social functions
- Committee involvement
- Trade show exhibits and leading edge technology
- Investment strategies and trends in agriculture
- Cutting-edge education offerings
Summer Education Week
- Newest seminars for advancing professional careers
- Best in basics and continuing education
- Student Career Day
Membership Benefits through Recognition and Awards
- Professional achievements recognized
- Increased employer appreciation
Government Representation and Information
- Keeping abreast of the issues affecting our industry, and working to strengthen your presence on the hill.
- Lobby support in federal legislative and regulatory action
- Informative industry, law, tax and legislative updates via bi-monthly Legislative Action E-Newsletter
- Logo Apparel from LandsEnd with either ASFMRA The Most Trusted Logo or AgProLink Logo