Attendance at ASFMRA sponsored meetings gives members the opportunity to interact with, meet and establish long-standing relationships with peers, potential clients and affiliates, along with other professionals in the farm and ranch management, appraisal, and agricultural consulting community
ASFMRA’s annual meeting is attended by over 500 agricultural professionals each year and focuses on current trends in the farm management, rural appraisal, and agricultural consulting industries.
The ASFMRA Annual Meeting includes a week packed full of activities and educational opportunities:
- Education Offerings which include the newest and most recently updated courses and seminars
- Two days packed with program sessions on leading edge technology and current topics facing property economic professionals today.
- Agricultural Tour focusing on agriculture and issues related to the area
- Awards ceremony to recognize the industry leaders
- Accreditation Ceremony to honor ASFMRA members who have taken the highest step possible within ASFMRA to help advance their careers.
- Installation of new organization officers
- Annual live and silent auctions sponsored by the Education Foundation of the ASFMRA.
Professionals who attend the annual meeting have this to say:
- “Networking with other professionals throughout the country is unmatched”
- “Broad perspective of today’s issues are unsurpassed”
- “Exceptional well-know speakers in the Ag industry”
- “Sharing and learning new ideas and concepts is unmatched”
- “Tours of Ag operations are first rate”
- “Program sessions on the latest topics are outstanding”
- “Opportunity to meeting with Trade Show participants is excellent”
- “Recognition of members and their achievements is superb”
A few of the other meetings and conventions that ASFMRA support and endorse are:
- Summer Education Week
- ASFMRA State Chapter Meetings
- ASFMRA Board of Director’s Meeting
- Leadership Institute / Washington Forum