ASFMRA is an internationally recognized, not-for-profit professional society established in 1929. We provide education and professional designations for Farm Managers, Appraisers and Agricultural Consultants and serve all jurisdictions in the United States. From the beginner to the seasoned professional, ASFMRA has something for everyone.
Why take ASFMRA education?
- Real World Practicality – Our courses are known for their balance of theory and real world application. You’ll learn the theory and then practice its use to ensure you are skilled and proficient in its application.
- Highest Quality Courses – Our courses are developed by some of the most qualified and experienced farm managers, appraisers and ag consultants in the profession. The courses are designed to complement the presentation of theory with practical application. No one teaches you the theory or the “how to” better than ASFMRA.
- Outstanding Instructors – All American Society instructors are experienced farm managers, appraisers and ag consultants with years of experience who have demonstrated their expertise by earning an ASFMRA professional designation. Many of our instructors have considerable experience teaching and play leading roles in the profession.
- Specialized Farm Management and Ag Consulting Education – ASFMRA offers core training for professional farm managers and continuing education on a wide variety of topics.
- Specialized Appraisal Education – ASFMRA is one of only a handful of appraisal training organizations which offer certified general education and we have been doing it since licensing began. We also provide continuing education on specialized appraisals such as Yellow Book, conservation easements, timber, natural resources, agricultural lands in transition and much more.