This seminar will provide an introduction to the mapping tools of the trade. With a focus on Google Earth Pro, it will delve into the many ways that this product can be used in the real estate profession. Learners will leave with knowledge and resources needed to implement the tools provided in their practice.
The presentation is a combination of PowerPoint presentations, class discussion, and interactive demonstrations. A case study will focus on how to efficiently export MLS data to Google Earth. A USB drive will be provided with the Google Earth layers discussed and demonstrated as well as a "cheat sheet" to help navigate the functions and icons found in the software.Course Requirements:
- Bring your own Laptop.
- Google Earth Pro needs to be installed on the laptop prior to your arrival (free)
- Mouse/keyboard based on your preferences
- *Internet access will be provided
The Wyoming Chapter will have a Chapter Meeting Wednesday, January 11. Here is the agenda at a glance.
|Thursday, January 11
||Social Hour near pool of hotel
||Dinner & Chapter Meeting in the Alcova Room
|Friday, January 12
|7:30 AM - 4:30 AM
||Technology Applications in Real Estate
Ben Holt & Julie Gonsalves
ASFMRA recognizes this seminar as 8 hours of Continuing Education. The seminar is pending approval with the state of WY for 8 hours of CE.Registration Fees
$299 | Member$299 | AI Member$349 | Non-Member
All cancellations will need to be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received by 12/28/17 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received between 12/29/17 and 1/5/18 will be assessed a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after 1/5/18 will be forfeit the full registration fee
- Substitutions can be made at any time.
A group rate of $83 per night plus tax has been setup with the Ramkota Hotel and will be available until December 27, 2017. To make a reservation, call 307-266-6000. Make sure to reference the Appraisal Room Block.For More Information
Registration | Deanna Ilk, 303-692-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics | Emily Lucke, 307-251-7571 or email@example.com