In this one-hour webinar, ASFMRA industry experts will discuss the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the land market, including:
- Who is buying and who is selling land?
- Where have prices gone in the past six months?
- What might the next six months look like?
- Has COVID-19 pushed buyers out of the city to rural property?
- How is the developer market?
- Is the cost of money impacting sales?
- MoreNote: A Zoom Webinar invitation will be sent to all registrants prior to the event. If you have not received your Zoom Registration link 24 hours prior to the event, please contact us at email@example.com.
10:00 AM Pacific
11:00 AM Mountain
12:00 PM Central
1:00 PM Eastern
D. Matt Marschall, ARA
Since 1983, D. Matt Marschall is currently the National Practice Leader of Land and Agri-business for CBRE and comes from a fourth-generation California farm family. Matt is licensed as a general certified Appraiser in five western states and has over 35 years experience in valuation and brokerage of investment-grade agricultural properties.
Ray Brownfield, AFM
Ray Brownfield, an Accredited Farm Manager and Accredited Land Consultant, serves as a Designated Managing Broker and Owner of Land Pro, LLC, in Oswego, Illinois. He served as President of the ASFMRA in 2007, and won the organization’s D. Howard Doane Award in 2012 for his outstanding contributions in the field of agriculture with an emphasis on farm management and rural appraisal.
Dennis Reyman, AFM, ARA
Dennis Reyman is a long-time partner in Stalcup Agricultural Service in Storm Lake, Iowa, and is currently President Elect of the ASFMRA. He manages farms in 12 counties in Iowa and Nebraska, does appraisals mainly for lending and estate planning or settlement purposes in over 20 counties, and is also engaged in selling land for clients and others.
Continuing Education Credit: 1 Hour of ASFMRA CE
Cost: FREE for ASFMRA Members; Non-Members - $25
Contact with Questions: Michelle Guszak | firstname.lastname@example.org