Online Registration is now closed. Please call 209-368-3672 to register.
We invite you to join the California Chapter, ASFMRA for the Outlook 2020 Virtual Agribusiness Conference. As the physical meeting originally scheduled in March was cancelled due to COVID-19, we are excited to bring the key conference topics to you via this Zoom Webinar. Planned presentations include updates on the ag economy; nut, citrus and winegrape industries; water issues; and land values from the state’s top industry experts.
Note: A Zoom Webinar Invitation will be sent to all registrants prior to the event. If you have not received your Zoom Registration link 24 hours prior to the event, please contact email@example.com.
9:00 am Pacific
10:00 am Mountain
11:00 am Central
12:00 pm Eastern
For a detailed agenda, click here
Continuing Education Credit: 6 hours with BREA and ASFMRA
*Member pricing includes ASFMRA, AI, ASA and Friends of the Chapter. Please contact the Chapter office for discount code to be used when registering on-line if you are not an ASFMRA member.
In order to attend this live streaming webinar, ensure that you have access to:
- A computer with webcam, audio and a microphone
- Reliable internet access capable of video conferencing
- To earn CE credit, you will need:
- Photo identification clearly showing your photo and name. You may block off other identification. This will be used to verify student attendance. Attendance will be taken at various times throughout the conference.
- 100% attendance for the duration of the webinar. A lunch break as well as additional short breaks will be provided throughout.
- We will be using Zoom as our platform. Following is a short YouTube video about how to navigate a Zoom webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before Friday, June 26th will receive full refund, less a $25 administrative fee. Fees are forfeited if registrant cancels June 26th or later or does not attend. Refunds will be available should technical difficulties arise.
Contact with Questions: Suzie Roget / firstname.lastname@example.org / (209) 368-3672