7:00 AM PT | 8:00 AM MT | 9:00 AM CT | 10:00 AM ET
Live Streaming Broadcast Requirements
In order to attend this live streaming broadcast, ensure you have access to:
- A computer with a webcam, audio and a microphone so you and the instructor can see each other and interact
- Reliable internet access capable of video conferencing
- Photo identification clearly showing your photo and name. You may block off other identification. This will be used to verify student attendance. Attendance will be taken at various times throughout the class. To earn Continuing Education credit, you will need 100% attendance and must be visibly present in the video frame for the duration of the class. A lunch break as well as additional short breaks will be provided throughout.
- We will be using Zoom as our platform. Following is a short YouTube video about how to navigate a Zoom webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting
For More Information
Deanna Ilk | 303-692-1222 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A Zoom Meetings invitation and digital course materials will be sent to all registrants prior to the event. If you have not received your Zoom Registration link and materials 24 hours prior to the event, please contact us at email@example.com.
This course provides a forum for analysis and discussion of the impacts on the highest and best use of rural real estate for the appraiser, the course is designed for the appraiser who has considerable experience in appraising rural real estate or who has completed the first two levels of core courses offered by the ASFMRA. The appraiser will learn to determine ultimate highest and best uses:
- Legally permissible uses
- Physically possible uses
- Financially feasible uses
- Maximally productive uses
Designed to meet the 30 hours required by the Appraiser Qualifications Board for Qualifying Education for General Certified Appraisers.
Please Note: This is an intermediate skill level course. It is assumed the student has already gained the level of knowledge and understanding that is taught in the lower level courses.
Required Equipment & Textbooks: HP-12c, HP-17bII or HP-19bII calculator
Optional Text: Appraisal of Rural Property, Second Edition
Contact Hours: 28 hours + 2 hour exam
Course Timetable: Days 1-3: 8 AM – 5 PM; Day 4: 8 AM – 3 PM
AQB Licensure Requirement: Certified General
Accreditation: This course is required for the ARA and the RPRA
Instructor/s: Terry Kestner, ARA, RPRA and Brian Gatzke, ARA
List of Approvals
For More Information: Deanna Ilk | 303-692-1222 | firstname.lastname@example.org