Note: A Zoom Meetings invitation and digital course materials will be sent to all registrants prior to the event. If you have not received your Zoom Registration link and materials 24 hours prior to the event, please contact us at email@example.com
7:00 AM Pacific
8:00 AM Mountain
9:00 AM Central
10:00 AM Eastern
The appraiser will apply appraisal principles and analytical techniques to rural appraisal problems. Specialized property types will be studied to emphasize different parts of the appraisal process. Advanced applications include:
- The breakdown method of depreciation
- Trend and bracketing analysis
- Income approaches to value
- An introduction to statistical analysis
This course was developed jointly by ASFMRA and AI.
Please Note: This is an advanced skill level course. It is assumed the student has already gained the level of knowledge and understanding that is taught in the lower level courses.
Required Equipment & Textbooks: Laptop or tablet with camera and microphone; HP- 12c, HP-17bII or HP-19bII calculator
Optional Texts: Valuing Rural America; The Appraisal of Real Estate, Thirteenth Edition; Dictionary of Real Estate Appraisal, Third Edition; Capitalization Theory and Techniques Study Guide. AIREA Financial Tables and The Appraiser’s Workbook are available only through the Appraisal Institute at (312) 335-4100.
Course Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be in writing to DIlk@asfmra.org.
- Prior to September 28: $25 cancellation fee
- September 29 - October 4: $50 cancellation fee
- No Shows will forfeit all registration fees
- Transfers or substitutions can be done prior to the course date
Contact Hours: 36 hours + 4 hour exam
Course Timetable: Days: 1-5 8 AM – 5 PM
Accreditation: This course is required for the ARA
Instructor/s: Lee Smith, ARA and Jeff Berg, ARA
Live Streaming Broadcast Requirements
In order to attend this live streaming broadcast, ensure you have access to:
- A computer with a webcam, audio and a microphone so you and the instructor can see each other and interact
- Reliable internet access capable of video conferencing
- Photo identification clearly showing your photo and name. You may block off other identification. This will be used to verify student attendance. Attendance will be taken at various times throughout the class. To earn Continuing Education credit, you will need 100% attendance and must be visibly present in the video frame for the duration of the class. A lunch break as well as additional short breaks will be provided throughout.
- We will be using Zoom as our platform. Following is a short YouTube video about how to navigate a Zoom webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting
List of Approvals
For More Information
Deanna Ilk | 303-692-1222 | firstname.lastname@example.org