2021 Education Week
Omaha (La Vista), Nebraska
Main Seminars: July 19-21
All Classes/Committee Meetings: July 14-24
From July 14-24, the ASFMRA will offer qualifying and continuing education courses and seminars for rural appraisers, farm managers and agricultural consultants during its annual Education Week.
This year's event will take place at the Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel & Conference Center in La Vista, Nebraska, with the main seminars and networking events taking place from July 18-20. The schedule will include:
- Alternative Investments: Agriculture as an Asset Seminar
- Valuation of Lifestyle Properties Seminar, sponsored by Farmers National Company
- Practical Applications of the Equivalency Ratio Seminar
- Ringman Training and Midwest Laboratories Tour, sponsored by Bayer Crop Science
- Ag Land Management 1-4 Courses plus AFM Exam
- Integrated Approaches to Value (A304)
- Sales Comparison Approach for General Appraisers (A302)
- Advanced Appraisal Exam Prep Course plus ARA Exam
- YPN Leadership Workshop, sponsored by Pioneer
- Networking Events, and More!