AgroNomics, ASFMRA’s Annual Meeting and Trade Show, November 7 – 11, 2016 in Indian Wells, California is THE conference for individuals interested in understanding how to thrive in this new era of “doing more with less.”
AgroNomics – Performance Under Pressure brings together the most highly accredited rural property professionals and industry experts from around the country to provide you with the opportunity to:
- Network with the best and the brightest rural land experts
- Gain insight into the future of the US economy
- Understand the election’s impact on agriculture
- Comprehend the impact of opening trade with Cuba
- Absorb where the country is headed in regards to GMO labeling
- Identify ways to use technology to gain efficiencies and increase effectiveness
- Learn how to deal with additional governmental oversite
- Recognize water’s impact on land values and crop choices
- Identify opportunities for success now and in the future
- Obtain education and CE credits – to acquire and maintain your specialized accreditations
The American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Property Appraisers® (ASFMRA®) is the largest and most trusted professional society for rural property professionals. Our members are recognized industry leaders and have the expertise to manage, appraise and consult on rural properties located throughout the United States.
Attending AgroNomics – Performance Under Pressure will make you more knowledgeable, more successful and provide the opportunity to engage with The Most Trusted Rural Property Professionals!
Thank you to everyone who contributed to making AgroNomics – Performance Under Pressure a wonderful success! Here is a preview of photos from Indian Wells, CA!