ASFMRA is an internationally recognized provider of farm management courses. We are a not-for-profit farm management professional society established in 1929 to serve the new profession of Farm Management. We provide education and professional designations and serve all jurisdictions in the United States.
Why take American Society courses?
- Real World Practicality – our farm management courses are known for their balance of theory and real world application. You’ll learn the theory and then practice its use to ensure you are skilled and proficient in its application.
- Highest Quality Courses – our farm management courses are developed by some of the most qualified and experienced farm managers in the profession. The courses are designed to complement the presentation of theory with practical application. No one teaches you the theory or the “how to” better than ASFMRA.
- Outstanding Instructors – All American Society instructors are experienced farm managers with years of experience who have demonstrated their expertise by earning an ASFMRA professional designation. Many of our instructors have considerable experience teaching and play leading roles in the profession.
- Core training and Continuing Education – ASFMRA offers core training for professional farm managers and continuing education of a wide variety of topics.
Take the next step in to start or further your career!
- Browse our Education Catalog to learn more about our courses and seminars (this document take a minute to load)
- View our currently Scheduled Courses – you can also register here!
- Learn about our Professional Designations: the AFM and AAC!
- Learn about Membership