AgroNomics, Vision 2012
A U.S. Ag Investment Conference
AgroNomics – Vision 2012 was held October 24-28, 2011 in Phoenix, AZ and offered interaction opportunities for investors and fund managers together with the land management, property valuation, agricultural consulting, and rural land & property sales experts of the American Society of Farm Mangers & Rural Appraisers.
With the increasing interest among national and international investors and fund managers to acquire U.S. farm land, ASFMRA’s goal with the AgroNomics conference was to meet the needs of all parties involved in these transactions. Land investors and fund managers need to:
- Know the true value as well as the potential value of a property;
- Be able to identify and buy valuable land and make a
- Have the right operators to manage the property
for the long term;
- Provide solid leases to obtain positive results on
- Obtain annual reports that accurately indicate the
value and worth of the property.
ASFMRA’s farm managers, rural appraisers and agricultural consultants are the recognized industry leaders and known experts with the skill set to benefit land investors and fund managers.
Press Release - Promote Yourself…Promote ASFMRA – Use this press release to send to your local papers.
Photos and Fun from Pheonix - Enjoy the photos from all the activities and events that were part of AgroNomics and the 82nd ASFMRA Annual Meeting.
Rapid Fire Presentations
- Small Horse Facility Valuation by Paul Herrington, ARA
- The Appraisal of Water Shares – Western States by Mark Sonderby, ARA
- Conservation Easement Valuation In Colorado by David E. Peterson, AFM, ARA
- Rocks, Rocks and Quarries by Richard R. Edmunds, ARA, AAC
- The Appraisal of Common Variety Minerals by Mark Sonderby, ARA
- Fruit Packing Facilities by Michael N. Gibbons, ARA
- Calculating Wind Rights by Donald A. Fisher, ARA
Ag Innovation Presentations
AgroNomics Trade Show Exhibitors
- AgPerspective, Inc.
- AgProfessional Magazine
- AgriData, Inc.
- AgWare, Inc.
- Bayer CropScience
- CDMS, Inc.
- CGB Agri Financial Services
- Crop Production Services
- Dow AgroSciences/Mycogen Seeds
- Farm Press
- FBS Systems, Inc.
- Kifco, Inc.
- LandOwner Newsletter
- LG Seeds
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.
- Rabo AgriFinance
- Reinke Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- RICS Americas
- United Soybean Board
- Valmont Irrigation
- Wyffels Hybrids